Re: Question: Are there any tutorials on backup and restore helpful for NVDA users who totally rely on speech or Braille?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 05:12 PM, John Isige wrote:
If we can boot media we should readily have available in case
of accidents anyway and get to some sort of program that will restore a
recovery image while a screen reader is active, then there you go.
And, John, if you know of one please share.   I do not, and I've been in the IT business and assistive technology business for years now.

You can take the tone you're taking because I'm reporting how things are, not how you'd like them to be, but it isn't pretty.