Re: Accessible Fediverse resources

Hmmm can I link facebook with this?
I am trying to add friends mainly because I want to use messenger
which is somewhat accessible but to add a friend, well the page is so
full of stuff I don't know what I am doing.
I use twitter mainly for viewing and facebook a little but mostly wordpress.
This fediverse sounds like something I should invest in both for mine
and other websites.
I am actually interested.

On 28/04/2020, Robert Kingett <@blindjourno> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: I replaced the huge email with a link to the blog post containing
everything.]

Below, I've written a guide on accessibility within the Fediverse. I hope
you enjoy it! I decided to host it on my own blog rather than on this list.
Share the link if you enjoy.

https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com/2020/04/27/fediverse-accessibility-resources/