Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed

Sean

Hi all,

I want to get the Image of the directory where Windows is installed.
Configuring my computer is difficult for me because I install a lot of programs and deal with things like regedit.
This takes a long time.
Now I think Capturing Image is more efficient.
People edit and publish Windows.
This is easy for them.

I need a Windows PE ISO with NVDA installed.
I spent a lot of time in nvda.groups.io, I searched.
Unfortunately, all links are dead and posts are not what I wanted.

I will capture the Image with the "dism" tool.

It does not matter Windows 7 or another version.
It should just be bootable. I will install with Rufus. and I will run the USB disk

Sean

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.