Re: Question: Are there any tutorials on backup and restore helpful for NVDA users who totally rely on speech or Braille?

brian,
i heard various positive informations about this program from several people.
they told me
making backup in the windows invironment not Dos,
after creating backup on windows,
we can specify one drive for restoring backup.
we can consider drive c to be formatted and reinstalling windows again.
drive snapshot format our desired drive and restore our backup without
needing bios invironment and after finishing reinstalling windows,
windows becomes restarted and works as normal!

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:55 PM, zahra wrote:

restoring backup is accessible
for screen readers.
In looking at the website for Drive Snapshot (
http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/ ) , unless you were to be restoring from
within Windows, which is not what you're doing in the event of a disaster
recovery like having your main disk die, I cannot see how this utility is
any more accessible than any other is under those circumstances.

Virtually all of them are accessible if you're doing a recovery starting
from within Windows itself, but that's not the kind of recovery that's done
most often except by those who have "experimental machines" that they wish
to restore to pre-experimenting state afterward.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform. Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019

--