Re: Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

The file was bigger than I thought.

About 1.3 gig and just looked I have no space to drop it into as I only have a 2 gig limit and they are used for files on my website.

it also looks as though drop box has changed stuff i hate that when that happens.

Gene nz

On 28/04/2020 6:23 pm, Sean wrote:
Hey,  super news.
please windows 10, 64 .

thanks,  gene

Sean

I'm student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.

On 28 Apr 2020, at 08:33, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi Sean

I have on this pc 2 copies of Windows 10 PE versions and  for windows 10 one  is 32 and 64 bit.

I used to have a windows 7 version might still have it but would have to look.

I can only drop box one at a time my limit for drop box would be used up if both were done.

Is this what you are talking about they are the ones with nvda on it. Never used it but they are about 700 meg or so or maybe bigger.

not sure if it includes the ico image though.

Let us know if you want me to drop box it?

Plus which version.