Re: windows 10 question

Quentin Christensen

Firstly, if you have previously had Windows 10 on that PC, then you can install it at any time afterwards, unless you change something major like the motherboard or CPU.

Otherwise, the free upgrade offer is still available for anyone using assistive technology.  You need to go to the following page to do it, but my understanding is that it works the same as the upgrade process previously has worked: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

In terms of AT itself.  NVDA works well with Windows 10.  The current version is 2016.2.1 which you can get from: http://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

Howdy Marv. Glad you are getting better sir. Yes for now you still get WIN 910 if you use a screen reader etc.

On 8/14/2016 11:54 PM, marvin kotler wrote:
Good evening group.  Is windows 10 still free for the disabled? I have been real sick the last few weeks, tried to get a book and did something in control panel and lost windows ten.  I am supposedly now using windows seven; screen readers like jaws or nvda do not work anymore.  Can I get windows ten back? Any help would be appreciated.
Marv

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer