Re: Accessible Fediverse resources

Some Friendica instances can host facebook friends, I think, but typically, no. Open source, federated software, does not play well with closed software.

As for chat and IM, I just added Matrix this morning so revisit my blog post.

But as far as facebook goes, use Miranda NG, a universal IM client. I had a link to a particular blind version years ago but I lost it.

I've put in a request for Miranda NG to add Matrix support, but it's not even on their roadmap yet.

Lastly, use m.facebook.com instead of the normal site because it's plain HTML.