Re: Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed

We now have confirmation that the Windows 10 from Version 1703 onward has allowed you to invoke Narrator when installing.

Now I'd like to steer this back to the original question:  Does anyone have the "Talking Windows PE" ISOs with NVDA packaged in them?

I wish I had downloaded these way back when but I didn't.  Google gives 15 GB of free drive space on Google Drive with any Google Account, so it should easily be possible to host these again if someone has them available for upload.  I may also have enough space on my Amazon S3 space, but I'm not sure.  But a definite source is needed first.