Re: Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed

Hareth

I do have those, It might take some time to upload I'm on a somehow
slow connection
Would post as soon as done uploading.

We now have confirmation that the Windows 10 from Version 1703 onward has
allowed you to invoke Narrator when installing.

Now I'd like to steer this back to the original question: Does anyone have
the "Talking Windows PE" ISOs with NVDA packaged in them?

I wish I had downloaded these way back when but I didn't. Google gives 15
GB of free drive space on Google Drive with any Google Account, so it should
easily be possible to host these again if someone has them available for
upload. I may also have enough space on my Amazon S3 space, but I'm not
sure. But a definite source is needed first.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform. Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019