From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicholas
Stevens
Sent: Sunday, 14 August 2016 4:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 infoormation

Hi all,
Hope somebody can maybe assist me with some Windows 10 inforrmation.
I'm considering maybe buying a computer which is running Windows 10 to
repllace this computer which is old and giving me plenty of problems. Is it
very easy to use Windows 10 or is it a huge adjustment? I have previously
worked on a pc rnning Windows 8.
My mane questions for thee moment are:
1. I use Openbook 8.0 for scanning and reading documents. Would I be able to
run it on Windows 10 or would I have to purchase another copy?
2. Is there a certain amount of memory that I should get when upgrading to
Windows 10 or doesn't it make a differencce. I'm aware that I have to run
NVDA as Jaws doesn't support Windows 10 unless upgrading to the latest Jaws.
If anybody has any other advice and tips for me I would really apreciate it.
I llook forward too your responses.
Regards
Nicholas