Re: Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed

Sean

Hi all,
This was very, very important to me.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the ISO.

I just caught Image with "dism".
I also deleted some files that I could not delete in Windows.

It can be useful for other group members.
I downloaded 2 times with IDM and an error occurred.

There was no problem when I downloaded it with Chrome.
IDM showed the file size as 800 mb.
In Chrome, it was downloaded as 1.3 GB.
This is all about the Drive service.
this ISO can work for everyone.
On the Internet, links die and disappear easily.
You must download and archive.

Yours.

On 28/04/2020 18:38, Deenadayalan Moodley wrote:

Hi Brian,

Here you go:

Windows 7 64 bit

https://od.lk/d/NzNfMTUxODczNzVf/Win7PE_x64.exe