Re: Converting JAWS Dictionaries

I could still use some additional test cases - JAWS dictionaries that I can convert.   If anyone has a JDF file, preferably one that is either in English or where the JAWS language is "any" that they'd like converted, send me the JDF file using the Reply to Sender link at the bottom of this message.