Re: Windows 10 infoormation

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Hi

You can't go wrong with Dell.

Personally I prefer Dell, Toshiba or Asus. Acer is also good, but stay away
from Linovo and even further away from HP, because those tend to give the
most problems. I have had more students asking my advice about the last
mentioned brands than anything else.

Just try to get a laptop with a numpad if possible.

Every person is entitled to their own opinion and it is not necessary to go
for the most expensive machine, just the most reliable which you know you
can afford. If an R4 500 machine does a wonderful job, it is not necessary
to buy something for 4 times more expensive because of the specs.

It may just be a good idea to run Classic Shall on Windows 10 so that it
behaves like Windows 7. However, I find that Windows 10 is the most
responsive thus far and it is quick when receiving commands.

Regards

Heaven Botma
Dosent
Lecturer