locked Re: News – NV Access - NVDA 2019.2RC2 Released #nvaccessnewsfeed

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

I was able to get the proper update. I don't know what could be going on but I got the proper update on my system.

Rosemarie

On 4/29/2020 8:37 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Something odd is going on here, and I suspect it is an issue with the name used.

But, since I did download, even the EXE file is named 2019.2.rc2.exe, so it could be that there was an accident in resending of an old announcement.  But this did come from the NVAccess RSS feed.

Clarification will very likely be forthcoming shortly.