locked Re: News – NV Access - NVDA 2019.2RC2 Released #nvaccessnewsfeed

Rosemarie,

              I have sent a message directly to NVAccess about this.  I suspect this is just a complete snafu as far as what someone did with naming, and that took all the way down the line, even to the name of the executable.

              If it were actually the 2019.2 executable, not the 2020.1RC1, it shouldn't even install over 2019.3.1 if that's what had been on someone's system.

              In any case, whatever is going on, it needs to be corrected so that, as the old saying goes, "The carpet matches the drapes."
-