Re: Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Sarah k Alawami

Wo! Can this be looked into for adding into nvda's core? That I thik woudl be very handy, and would be better than other solutions out there now.

Take care

On 29 Apr 2020, at 12:27, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello friends!

Application Dictionary
Informations
• Authors: Ricardo M. Leonarczyk and Rui Fontes
• Version: 1.3
• Download stable version
• Compatibility: NVDA: 2019.1 to 2020.1

Usage

This simple add-on makes possible to create application-specific dictionaries for NVDA.
To use the add-on, just go to the application for wich you want a dictionary for, and press NVDA+shift+p. The normal NVDA dictionary dialog will open for you to add entries valid only for the active application (the application name should appear in the dialog title). The default add-on shortcut can be changed through NVDA's input gestures dialog: under configuration node, expand the node that says "Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog".
Command

"NVDA+Shift+p": Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog

Rui Fontes and Ricardo M. Leonarczyk