Re: Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Adriani Botez

There is pullrequest #11005

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 30.04.2020 um 00:00 schrieb Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,

There were discussions on GitHub about it and there was a talk about producing a pull request for inclusion in NVDA. At the moment NVDA developers are focusing on pull request backlog.

Cheers,

Joseph