Re: Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Adriani Botez

There is pullrequest #11005

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 30.04.2020 um 00:00 schrieb Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,

There were discussions on GitHub about it and there was a talk about producing a pull request for inclusion in NVDA. At the moment NVDA developers are focusing on pull request backlog.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 2:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Wo! Can this be looked into for adding into nvda's core? That I thik woudl be very handy, and would be better than other solutions out there now.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 29 Apr 2020, at 12:27, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello friends!

Application Dictionary
Informations
• Authors: Ricardo M. Leonarczyk and Rui Fontes
• Version: 1.3
• Download stable version
• Compatibility: NVDA: 2019.1 to 2020.1

Usage

This simple add-on makes possible to create application-specific dictionaries for NVDA.
To use the add-on, just go to the application for wich you want a dictionary for, and press NVDA+shift+p. The normal NVDA dictionary dialog will open for you to add entries valid only for the active application (the application name should appear in the dialog title). The default add-on shortcut can be changed through NVDA's input gestures dialog: under configuration node, expand the node that says "Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog".
Command

"NVDA+Shift+p": Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog

Rui Fontes and Ricardo M. Leonarczyk

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.