Reading commands that work (for Bryan)

Grant Metcalf

Earlier this month you sent me a couple of commands and a suggestion that I use the NVDA+n h q commands to access keyboard commands. I figured out that I needed to turn off the numlock to get somethings to work. However, What is the appropriate command to read only the current screen? And, how does one find a specific command in the quick guide? I am basicly a Notepad and text file user. Unfortunately, I am having to learn how to use Google Chrome!  Also, I will probably have to move from my preferred win7 PC to my win10 PC as well. At the moment Grandpa DOS is not the happiest camper. SMILE?
Thanks for your help!
Listening for His shout!
Grant Metcalf – a.k.a. Grandpa DOS
Email: the.gems@...