Re: NVDA list accessibility

Sean

I think you can do it with NVDA+V.

It doesn't use intuitive screen layout and items are stacked one after the other.

I may have confused the shortcut.

On 30/04/2020 09:12, bhanu computer wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

hi all, when i use jaws and if i access any listed links by down arrow and click any link it is clicking it. but if i access listed links  using down arrow in NVDA then its not working if i press enter. unless i move focus manually to the link. but in jaws i dont need to move my focus manually to the link after bullet it automaticly moves its focus. but i want to impliment in NVDA. is that posible? if so, how.
thankyou
--

Sean

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.