locked Re: News – NV Access - NVDA 2019.2RC2 Released #nvaccessnewsfeed

Tyler Spivey

That link leads to beta 1. The correct link is:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1rc1-now-available-for-testing/

Sorry folks, it was, as you realised, a glitch from our end.  I meant to post about it here this morning, the correct post is of course: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1beta1-available-for-testing/

Also while I'm here, I put out an In-Process today, talking a little about that, and a few other things: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-30th-april-2020/

Please do let us know of any issues you encounter with the RC.  (I'll make a new post for that so please reply to that thread to keep it neat).

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 9:14 AM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

Some body has made a mistake this is for nvda 2019.2 so it looks like the wrong one went up.

But there is a nvda 2020.1 RC1 release out now I just down loaded it from https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Gene nz

On 30/04/2020 3:14 am, nvda@nvda.groups.io Integration wrote:

NVDA 2019.2RC2 Released

By NV Access

Release Candidate 2 (RC2) of NVDA 2019.2 is now available for download and testing. We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.2. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2019.2 release.

Highlights of this release include auto detection of Freedom Scientific braille displays, an experimental setting in the Advanced panel to stop browse mode from automatically moving focus (which may provide performance improvements), a rate boost option for the Windows OneCore synthesizer to achieve very fast rates, and many other bug fixes.

Changes from RC1:

This Release Candidate reverts the search history in the NVDA find dialog feature which made the find dialog unusable for those using IME (input method editor).

Download NVDA 2019.2RC2

What’s new in this release of NVDA

Please report any issues on GitHub

--