Re: NVDA list accessibility

Sarah k Alawami

I've seen this bug. Sometimes it happens where you have to move to the link but most of the time 99 percent of the time I just hit enter and it just works just like jaws.

On 29 Apr 2020, at 23:12, bhanu computer wrote:

hi all, when i use jaws and if i access any listed links by down arrow and click any link it is clicking it. but if i access listed linksĀ  using down arrow then its not working if i press enter. unless i move focus manually to the link. but i jaws i dont need to move my focus manually to the link after bullet it automaticly moves its focus. but i want to impliment in NVDA. is that posible? if so, how.
thankyou