Re: NVDA list accessibility

Sarah k Alawami

You do not need to shift tab. You can I think hit alt k in the list to filter by links. Alt l is lists, and I think alt f is form fields. There is another key but I remember it not at the moment.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 30 Apr 2020, at 6:38, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Bhanu,

With NVDA, when you press insert + F7,  you get a list of all elements--not just links.  Back tab once after invoking this keystroke and make sure that 'links' is highlighted.  Then when you invoke the key stroke and use first letter navigation to highlight a link, when you press enter, the link will activate.

On 4/30/2020 2:12 AM, bhanu computer wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

hi all, when i use jaws and if i access any listed links by down arrow and click any link it is clicking it. but if i access listed links  using down arrow in NVDA then its not working if i press enter. unless i move focus manually to the link. but in jaws i dont need to move my focus manually to the link after bullet it automaticly moves its focus. but i want to impliment in NVDA. is that posible? if so, how.
thankyou

-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.