Re: Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Rui Fontes

Thanks! English is not my first language...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:51 de 30/04/2020, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:

Hey, just a minor correction in one of your statements. I like the idea of the add on and will give it a glance later, however, ruee, you said "By instance." what you mean is "for instance" as in "for example."

hope that helps for next time.

Take care

On 30 Apr 2020, at 3:32, Rui Fontes wrote:

By instance