NVDA 2020.1 Release Candidate 1 (RC1), VERY NICE!

Curtis Delzer

It is much quicker in picking up "fill in" type words, e.g. I type NVDA, and it quickly, in t-bird reads the list name. Also, on my desk top much quicker in finding items with a few key strokes. Much faster on the uptake when I just read email from different parts of the messages, name, subject, body, all nicely integrated. I am using Eloquence, sapi4 engine from my K1000 software, so haven't yet tried on other synthesizers, but hey, this is some kind of nice.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS

curtis@...