K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/30/2020 10:48 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
You mean 2020.1 RC?
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:46 AM
To: NVDA discussion <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] new beta 1, VERY NICE!
It is much quicker in picking up "fill in" type words, e.g. I type NVDA, and it quickly, in t-bird reads the list name. Also, on my desk top much quicker in finding items with a few key strokes. Much faster on the uptake when I just read email from different parts of the messages, name, subject, body, all nicely integrated. I am using Eloquence, sapi4 engine from my K1000 software, so haven't yet tried on other synthesizers, but hey, this is some kind of nice.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS