From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Release of add-on applicationDictionary

Hi James!

First, can we consider this as a basic review?

Second, in my NVDA, appears a option "Application dictionary" in NVDA, Settings, Dictionary...

Do not appear on yours?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 15:39 de 30/04/2020, James Scholes escreveu:
Looks good. I think it would be helpful, and relatively easy, to add
an "Application dictionary" option within the NVDA menu, within
Settings -> Speech dictionaries. The gesture is fine, but requires
people to read the docs before they can use it. Rather than it just
showing up where they expect it to.

Regards,

James Scholes

On 29/04/2020 at 2:27 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello friends!

Application Dictionary
Informations
• Authors: Ricardo M. Leonarczyk and Rui Fontes • Version: 1.3 •
Download stable version
<https://github.com/ruifontes/applicationDictionary-/releases/downloa
d/1.3/applicationDictionary-1.3.nvda-addon>
• Compatibility: NVDA: 2019.1 to 2020.1

Usage

This simple add-on makes possible to create application-specific
dictionaries for NVDA.
To use the add-on, just go to the application for wich you want a
dictionary for, and press NVDA+shift+p. The normal NVDA dictionary
dialog will open for you to add entries valid only for the active
application (the application name should appear in the dialog title).
The default add-on shortcut can be changed through NVDA's input
gestures dialog: under configuration node, expand the node that says
"Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog".
Command

"NVDA+Shift+p": Shows the application-specific dictionary dialog

Rui Fontes and Ricardo M. Leonarczyk