Re: nvda and newer thunderbird

Dave Grossoehme

Good Afternoon:  Using bata version 76.0b the status bar works. However, the NVDA Add on is mostly broken.  The only action that is working here is the date of the message using control + shift + 5.  Control + shift + 4, control + shift + 3, or control + shift + 2 say nothing.  I'm using the latest version of NVDA, which is 1903.

Dave

On 4/21/2020 11:03 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Well effected thunderbird versions with the statusbar issue include beta 71 and 68 esr.

There is a thunderbird 72 beta 2 out, chances are the fix is in this for the beta channel.

Now we just need to wait for it to be backported to stable.

Hopefully now we are in the live user stable ish branch we should see something soon.