Re: NVDA and Pontes Media Downloader

There is an option to delete all thiles control shift and backspace.

its in the menus to.

You should select the source you want before you convert to whatever you want, I usually select the lowest source audio as it will play fine no matter what it is.

It can crash with some settings but its ok.

On 1/05/2020 2:16 am, Fresh Start wrote:

Greetings all,

I am not sure who recommended Pontes Media downloader.  But hit is been awesome.  however, I have been having a little issue lately.  I am using version 3.0.

1.        How do I get Pontes to empty the table of past url’s?

2.       2.  Sometimes when pasting the url from youtube into the url field for downloading, then tabbing to the download button and pressing enter on it, the file doesn’t always download.

3.       I go back to check the url field and find it is empty.  But one more shift tab back there is a list of past download url’s.

4.       I tried copying and pasting the shortcut listing with no luck. NVDA will read me the first column but not what that keystroke does in the second column.

5.       How can I get the complete table to copy to the clipboard to paste into Word and save.

6.

7.       I have had great success with Pontes.  But lately, It takes a few times getting the file.  I am went through the program options and think all is set right.  I genuine thank anyone for some directions.  I send a song out with each of my daily devotions and rely heavily on the awesome program…  Blessings in any of

Subscribe to the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with subscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

Unsubscribe from the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with unsubscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV)