Re: Windows OneCore voices

Quentin Christensen

Do you mean you're using NVDA 2019.2.1?  We introduced Rate Boost in NVDA 2019.2 for Windows OneCore - it's been in since NVDA 2011.2.

We haven't done anything new with it since 2019.2.

In any case, I'm glad you're appreciating it!

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 5:54 AM Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:

Hi

I was a bit puzzled after reading that OneCore voices would have the rate boost feature added in the forthcoming new release of NVDA.  I’m using OneCore with 2019.1 and it already has rate boost.  Whilst checking out the different OneCore voices in the synth ring, I noticed that Mark, and Zira voices seem to work OKK but Hazel, Susan, David and George all had the same deep male voice.  This was the same in the Voice dialog after NVDA+Control+v was pressed.  Is this a known problem?

Cheers

Chris

--
Quentin Christensen