Re: NVDA and Pontes Media Downloader

well technically pontes media downloader is basically a frontend to
youtube dl and ffmpeg.
Its just a frontend.
Some youtube creaters have had issues to with stuff hanging.

On 01/05/2020, George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:
Arlene,

You don't necessarily have to upgrade.  Try updating the download engine
first.

Open Pontes Media Downloader.

press alt plus o to enter the options menu.

Down arrow once to update download engine and press enter.

George

On 4/30/2020 6:14 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hi, I have pontes 2 something How do I upgrade to 3? When I use it, it
doesn’t convert the files. It says completely done when I go to the
folder where the files go it’s not there. Why doesn’t it convert
anymore? I told friends that youtube  might be cracking down on people
who use any converter to convert files and they believed it.  I’ve
been using pontes for 2 or 3 years. It’s worked no problem. Now it
doesn’t convert the files. If I need to upgrade do I have to go to the
site to get it?

Windows 10