From: Arlene
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 6:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Pontes Media Downloader

Hi, I have pontes 2 something How do I upgrade to 3? When I use it, it doesn’t convert the files. It says completely done when I go to the folder where the files go it’s not there. Why doesn’t it convert anymore? I told friends that youtube might be cracking down on people who use any converter to convert files and they believed it. I’ve been using pontes for 2 or 3 years. It’s worked no problem. Now it doesn’t convert the files. If I need to upgrade do I have to go to the site to get it?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10