Re: Windows OneCore voices

Quentin Christensen

Yes that's a good point, it was probably that.  I'm not sure what happened there.  Someone assured me that In-Process yesterday made reference to the same version, but when I check today, all the links are to the right page and it hasn't been edited since i put it up yesterday, so maybe we have a gremlin in the machine somewhere :)

Quentin.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 2:14 PM Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
Hi.

The list sent a news item regarding NVDA 2019.1rc2, which had the feature listed in the What's New section. This was the same day NVDA 2020.1rc1 was released, so it must have been an error.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager