Re: Reading commands that work (for Bryan)

Gene

I may have sent a blank message to the list.  Here is what I intended to say.

Regarding the list of commands, there are a great many.  When you are using the commands list, it is very important and useful to know that you can move from section to section with the move by header command, the letter h.  so, for example, if you want to see the browse mode commands, moving through the headers will take you to the browse mode section.  The same for other sections.  Knowing this should help you find commands much more quickly since you won't know in most cases, exactly what wording to search for to find a specific command.