From: Chris Mullins via groups.io
Sent: 01 May 2020 11:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows OneCore voices

                Hi Quintin

This is a confused situation.  My original message was based on the incorrect post re the latest NVDA RC.  I followed the link in that post to the “What’s New” details in 2019.2 and read about the OneCore rate boost feature being added, mistakenly thinking I was using 2019.1.  Immediately After seeing other list members messages about the post, I re-sent the message after correcting my mistake but you are responding to my original incorrect post.

The OneCore Rate Boost reference no longer applies but the issue regarding the OneCore voices for Hazel, Susan, David and George all being the same deep male voice remains and I wondered if it was an issue that was known about.

Apologies for the confusion

Chris