Re: Windows OneCore voices

Sarah k Alawami

No there is not. If microsoft did not make those voices sapi 5 usable, you cannot use them. This is what someone told me somewhere.

Take care

On 1 May 2020, at 4:13, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

Further to the OneCore voice issue, I have checked in Narrator and established that the deep male voice is David and the 3 other named voices, Hazel, Susan and George are all British  English voices.  The settings for auto language and dialect switching are both checked.  It appears that NVDA will use US English voices but not the British ones.  Is there a setting somewhere that I have missed?

Cheers

Chris