Re: Punctation and Symbols Settings

Sarah k Alawami

That is the end of a sentence in US english.

On 1 May 2020, at 12:55, Karl-Heinz Arkenau wrote:

Hello all together,

I have a  question reguarding the Punctuation and Symbols Settings in NVDA.

On my NVDA installation there is the "sentence ending" remark after characters like ".", "," and others.

Does anyone know, what this is about and if it is some sort of configuration, can I do something with it?

Thanks for all your help.

Greetings from northern Germany.

Karl-Heinz Arkenau