Re: Punctation and Symbols Settings

Karl-Heinz Arkenau <kha@...>

^Hey there,

ok, than a little bit more specific. ;-)

In my installation of NVDA the first linein the list of interpunction and symbols it says:

".senntence ending", "replace by ."," Level: All"and in the last column(Keep" it says "always.
My question now ist: "What does these "endeing sentence" mean? Can I add this the any other sign? Or is this given by NVDA?

I hope it is a little more specific now.

Yours

Karl-Heinz".

Am 02.05.2020 um 16:48 schrieb Brian Vogel:

Unless you can tell us what it is you'd like to change, specifically, it's impossible to say.  You can certainly modify the attributes on anything in that list in the dialog, whether it will achieve what you want to do is another matter.  You can add items to the list as well.

No one can give specific guidance for an utterly unspecific question.  The most specific I can get is, "Yes, you can change those settings."

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States ( https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html ) , September 23, 2019