Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

mk360

What is the Miranda NG accessible pack, or what it changes? The question is because when I install the program, if I choose full install, I can choose between different contact lists for the contact lists, if I remember correctly modern, clasic and contact list for blind folks.

Is that the change? or the Miranda NG that you're speaking has other changes?

Regards,

mk.

El 02/05/2020 a las 13:09, Robert Kingett escribió:

I'm sharing the page for Miranda NG Packs. This page doesn't have the blind centric pack, but the Sebijk Edition says it's accessible to blind people. I'm still using the blind version of Miranda NG I got years ago, from Andre Louis, or whatever his name is.

If I knew how, I'd love to make a pack and share it with you all, but I can't figure out how to export everything except my various accounts. Anyway, try the below.