Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

The accessible pack for blind folks I downloaded years ago and have since upgraded, changes a lot of things that make managing windows easier for screen reader folks and a bunch of other stuff, such as the ability to alt tab to your contact list, the ability to alt tab to various chat windows. Disables certain settings that interfere with chat histories and otherwise, like avatars, and more, but I can't remember all the changes.

I also can't seem to find the old link to the old blind accessible version. As I said, I'd be more than willing to share my version if I knew how to expoirt the settings without exposing my various accounts.