Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

Ali Savas

You write that you downloaded the package years ago. I'm not sure if
your package is still compatible with the latest Miranda NG version. In
the meantime a lot of changes have been made to Miranda NG, including
very big changes to the Facebook library. Also Discord support was added
some time ago.

In my opinion it would be better to inform the developers about this
issue and work together on what they could improve instead of making a
separate package, which might get further and further away from the
original Miranda NG project.

Finally, I would like to note that this topic may not fit into the list
here. Only topics concerning NVDA should be discussed here.