Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

I'm running the version with the new Facebook plugin, Miranda NG 0.95.2. By the way, not sure why I can't copy what NVDA says to the clipboard in that about dialog box. My version is the latest version, and, as I said previously, all packages have been updated. I didn't just get the blind version and not update it, you know. LOL! But after dinner, I'll remove all my account stuff and share it somewhere. It's portable. It's not the installed version. Got it! See below.

About Miranda NG dialog Copyright © 2000-11 Miranda IM, 2012-20 Miranda NG team. This software is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Miranda NG v0.95.11 build #22551 (2e38b4587f) Copyright © 2000-11 Miranda IM, 2012-20 Miranda NG team. This software is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Vertical 0 Used to change the vertical viewing area Copyright NVDA Speech Viewer dialog
Public dialog
Show Speech Viewer on Startup check box not checked Alt+s