Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

I have not doodled with this but I may try to experiment with miranda ng myself.

I have no need for it now but I will try to make my own blind version and see what it does.

On 3/05/2020 5:09 am, Robert Kingett wrote:

I'm sharing the page for Miranda NG Packs. This page doesn't have the blind centric pack, but the Sebijk Edition says it's accessible to blind people. I'm still using the blind version of Miranda NG I got years ago, from Andre Louis, or whatever his name is.

If I knew how, I'd love to make a pack and share it with you all, but I can't figure out how to export everything except my various accounts. Anyway, try the below.