From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ketan Kothari
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 10:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Inability to work on Amazon site

Hi,

Actually, the same problems occur.  As I open the site and try to select Kindle store from the combo box in search options the form field/combo box does not work.  Also, even the sign-in link does not open.  This is strange as earlier when I used the other software this was done.  I hope not to go that way now.  Please help.

With best wishes,

Ketan

Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 8:10 PM

Ketan:

Sorry, can you be more specific?

Are you trying to access Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk?

What features would you like to access?

Thanks,