Re: Sharing Miranda NG packs

mk360

Ok. I was experimenting for some hours and apparently all configurations can be replied in the official Miranda NG program. So, the thing is what are the best configurations to use Miranda NG with NVDA? I've for now the plugin for blind folks, Changed some parameters to has a better chat Window, for example remove the toolbar, load the history, change other things. Nut, for example, in a spanish forum someone recommends to change on the window options, verify "Tool style main window" and he says that it will put Miranda NG in the alt tab circle, but in my case that not worked.

However, for now I think I'll stop experimenting, because one change that i Did has unexpected results, and I don't know how to revert it, but if any Miranda's NVDA user has comments about its configuration can be useful.

Regards,

mk.

El 02/05/2020 a las 15:58, Robert Kingett escribió:

I'm running the version with the new Facebook plugin, Miranda NG 0.95.2. By the way, not sure why I can't copy what NVDA says to the clipboard in that about dialog box. My version is the latest version, and, as I said previously, all packages have been updated. I didn't just get the blind version and not update it, you know. LOL! But after dinner, I'll remove all my account stuff and share it somewhere. It's portable. It's not the installed version. Got it! See below.

About Miranda NG dialog Copyright © 2000-11 Miranda IM, 2012-20 Miranda NG team. This software is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Miranda NG v0.95.11 build #22551 (2e38b4587f) Copyright © 2000-11 Miranda IM, 2012-20 Miranda NG team. This software is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Vertical 0 Used to change the vertical viewing area Copyright NVDA Speech Viewer dialog
Public dialog
Show Speech Viewer on Startup check box not checked Alt+s