Re: nvda and buttons

Kerryn Gunness

thanks brian

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and buttons

Kerryn,

          You may, and I emphasize may, be able to use the Golden Cursor add-on to accomplish what you're hoping for within specific application (which, I'd imagine, would include a web browser on a specific webpage).  See the NVDA+SHIFT+I command to add a tag or label based on the mouse position.  You'd still need to use Golden Cursor later to access the label, but you'd have it and know it's there.

           It's a workaround, but depending on how important it is, it's a possibility.