Re: What'sapp on PC?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I will have another sus later on today. I will also get my wife to say what there is under the attachments part in the program. I know there was a couple of things but un labeled. I am also going to see if the golden mouse thingy might be able to get me to the correct places. I tried it before I could nate a position but was not read out but could get to it.

I will also have another look under the chat part for the audio note you spoke about I thought I did see it come up some where but not sure of the section? in whats app.

Then once I know will add it into the tutorial much easier if the buttons were labeled correctly in the program.

Gene nz

On 3/05/2020 12:37 pm, Andre Fisher wrote:
Hi.

Correction, the WhatsApp desktop client can send audio messages. There is a button at the bottom of the chat, that can send voice notes. It's not labelled. You can press the button to record, then press the button again to stop recording and send the message. I normally go to a next chat to cancel.