From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: 03 May 2020 14:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Difference between codefactory and Tiflotecnia Vocalizer

I have the code factory vocalizer NVDA addon that I purchased from ATGuys. My only issue with them is the fact that the raise pitch on capital letteers does not work.

On 5/3/2020 6:03 AM, luke scholey wrote:
Hi all

Hope everyone’s safe and well.

Just a quick question, can someone give me a comparison of the Vocalizer (I’m only interested in vocalizer) offerings between the codefactory addon and the Tiflotecnia addon.

I want to know about the quality, responsiveness, number of voices available (they both say the same amount on the website) however Tiflotecnia’s voice page doesn’t seem to offer as many as codefactory, if there’s updates, how easy is that? Do you need to deactivate to do windows updates?

I’m just looking for someone who’s used one or both for a long time who can tell me straight up how they perform.

Thanks for any advice, I know things like this have been covered
before, I’ve had a look but they’re spread far and wide over several
topics Luke