Can anybody get this website menu to work?

John Isige

Usually I can get these to work by hitting space on them and then either arrowing down to the stuff inside or tabbing through them. Other times you need to route with NVDA-numpad slash and then click with numpad slash. Neither of those are working here.

https://www.mandeirishflutes.ie/

The menu in question is "our polymer flutes". If you arrow to it, after a slight pause it will say "looking after your flute". I'm guessing that's the first menu choice, but if you pick the link/button, that's not what you get to. I can't figure a way to get into the menu options to pick individual choices. I suspect it has something to do with the slideshow feature because it's hard to pin navigation down sometimes.