Re: Can anybody get this website menu to work?

In this case, "Looking after your flute," is the one and only option.

I have no trouble, using the Brave browser, NVDA's latest beta (2020.1.rc1), using the screen reader search to find the Our Polymer Flutes control.  When I land on it, after a second or so, the "looking after your flute" item pops up.  I hit tab to land on it, then hit either Enter or Spacebar to activate it, and the page for same loads.