Re: Inability to work on Amazon site

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

Hi Ketan,

When I find an item I want, I tab until I land on the first time that the item is mentioned on the search page, hit the context key, open in a separate tab which gives me a web page dedicated to that item, hit b until I land on the buy button and hit enter.

I am using Firefox, JAWS and/or NVDA.

Good luck.

Regards

Louis Maher